According to Persistence Market Research, the global RF Tunable Filter Market is expected to reach US$ 100.0 million in 2022 and further expand at 7.2% CAGR during the assessment period. By 2033, total market RF tunable filter sales are likely to generate revenues worth US$ 201.0 million.
Based on system, handheld and pocket radio segment is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2023 and 2033. This is due to rising adoption of RF tunable filters in handheld and pocket radio systems deployed in various industries.
Growing applications of RF tunable filters across several industries including aerospace & defense is expected to drive the global market forward during the projection period.
Radio frequency (RF) tunable filters are widely used in various industries due to their ability to automatically filter out unwanted signals from the system. These filters have become essential components for improving two-way communication.
RF tunable filters are electronic devices that allow for the selection of a specific frequency band from a wider range of frequencies. They are used in a variety of applications, including aerospace and defense, telecommunications, and consumer electronics.
In aerospace and defense sector, RF tunable filters are used to have a 2-way communication between ground and air force personnel. Similarly, in smart cities, they are used for communication between city controlling government entities and local public transportation units.
RF tunable filters are gaining immense popularity in recently developed advanced technologies such as 5G and Internet of Things (IoT). Hence, penetration of high-speed internet and digitalization will play a key role in bolstering RF tunable filter sales during the forecast period.
In satellite communication, satellite on-the-move products and services use RF tunable filters for effective data transfer and voice communication. These RF tunable filters are widely used in radar systems to facilitate 2-way communication between aerial and ground or naval and ground-based forces.
Increasing adoption in software-defined radios, mobile antennas, avionics communication systems, and test and measurement systems will propel RF tunable filter demand in the global market.
Click Here to Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33338
Key Takeaways from RF Tunable Filter Market Report:
- Global RF tunable filter sales are set to increase at 7.2% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Based on system, handheld and pocket radio segment is forecast to accelerate at 7.1% CAGR between 2023 and 2033.
- By tuning mechanism, mechanical tuning segment is likely to expand at 7.0% CAGR through 2033.
- The United States RF tunable filter market size is anticipated to rise at 5.6% CAGR over the decade, totaling a valuation of US$ 58.2 million by 2033.
- RF tunable filter demand across China is poised to rise at 8.1% CAGR between 2023 and 2033.
- The United Kingdom RF tunable filter market is predicted to accelerate at 6.4% CAGR during the assessment period.
- RF tunable filter sales in South Korea are projected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.6% between 2023 and 2033.
“Growing applications of RF tunable filters in thriving aerospace and defense sector worldwide will create a plethora of opportunities for the global market during the projection period (2023 to 2033),” says a lead Persistence Market Research analyst.
Who is Winning?
Flann Microwave Ltd., NewEdge Signal Solutions Inc., Dover Corporation, Thorlabs, Inc., Smiths Group plc, Vanlong Technology Co., Ltd. The LGL Group Inc., Santec corporation, Telonic Berkeley, Wainwright Instruments GmbH, DiCon Fiberoptics, Analog Devices, Inc., RF Products Inc., Coleman Microwave Company, Wainwright Instruments GmbH, Microwave Filter Company, Inc., Filtronetics Inc., Temstron Co., Ltd., EiWave Digitech, WiSpry., M.T. srl, and EXFO Inc. are key RF tunable filter companies.
Leading RF tunable filter manufacturers are constantly developing improved products to meet changing end user demand. Further, they are forming alliances and partnerships with other companies as well as adopting merger & acquisition strategy to strengthen their presence.
- In August 2021, Maxim Integrated Products Inc. was acquired by Analog Devices Incorporation to strengthen its top position in the analog high-performance semiconductor sector.
- In January 2021, three digitally controllable RF tunable filters that can be used in very high-frequency ranges of 18GHz applications were developed by Analog Devices Incorporation.
More Valuable Insights into RF Tunable Filter Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the RF tunable filter market, presenting historical market data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click Here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33338
Key Market Drivers
The growth of the RF tunable filter market is being driven by several factors, including:
- The increasing demand for software-defined radios (SDRs)
- The growth of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The increasing demand for bandwidth
Key Market Trends
Some of the key trends in the RF tunable filter market include:
- The development of wideband and multi-octave tuning systems
- The increasing use of digital tuning techniques
- The adoption of surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters
Key Market Segments
The RF tunable filter market is segmented by type, tuning mechanism, tuning component, system, and application.
- Bandpass filters
- Band reject filters
- Switched capacitors
- Handheld and pocket radios
- Radar systems
- Mobile antennas
- RF amplifiers
- Software-defined radios
- Avionics communications systems
- Test and measurement instruments
- Aerospace and defense
- Consumer electronics
Key Market Players
Some of the key players in the RF tunable filter market include:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Wurth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG
North America is the largest market for RF tunable filters, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The growth of the market in North America is being driven by the increasing demand for SDRs and the growing aerospace and defense industry. The growth of the market in Europe is being driven by the increasing demand for telecommunications and consumer electronics. The growth of the market in Asia Pacific is being driven by the increasing demand for IoT and industrial applications.
The RF tunable filter market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2031. The growth of the market is being driven by the increasing demand for SDRs, the growth of the IoT, and the increasing demand for bandwidth.
The study reveals extensive growth in RF Tunable filter market based
- on type (band pass filter and band reject filter),
- on tuning mechanism (mechanical tuning, electronic tuning, magnetic tuning),
- on tuning component (surface acoustic wave filter, varactor diode, MEMS capacitor, oscillator filters, digitally tunable capacitor, surface mount devices variant),
- on system (handheld and pocket radio, radar system, RF amplifier, software defined radio, mobile antenna, avionics communication system, test and measurement systems),
- on application (aerospace and defense, smart cities, TV white spaces, healthcare, energy, power and mining)
- on across several regions.
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This press release first seen on Brilad